Heya guys. I'm back on again. Sorry for the short break for a couple weeks... High school's been busy again (especially yearbook) so I haven't had the chance to even look at my computer. Anyway, I was tagged by two friends, so here's two things:
I'll be using Madeira and Steel (I posted Madeira's reference a little while back, but not Steel's. Sorry that I'm copying your double character idea, Shine )
1. Introduction time! What is your name?
Madeira: Hey, I'm Madeira! *smiles and winks*
Steel: Hi.. I'm Steel. *nervously smiles*
2. Awesome! What gender are you?
Madeira: I'm female.
Steel: ...and I'm male.
3. Your age?
Madeira: Well... in actual years I'm 29, which would be equal to a young adult if I were a human.
Steel: Same as her. I'm.. a little older though. 34.
4. What do you love?Madeira: I really love being around other creatures! I love socializing and being lively!
Steel: I generally keep to myself... *blushes* but talking to Madeira is pretty nice...
Madeira: Aww, Steel. *smiles in admiration*
5. What do you hate?
Madeira: *pouts* I really hate it when people call me an attention seeker! *frowns* Also, and this is a bit... personal for me to admit, but I really hate being alone...
Steel: I hate being overwhelmed and feeling insignificant... It makes me scared to think that I might not be able to care for those that I love if I get too stressed and shut down...
6. Got any powers?
Madeira: Just like all Dinquigons, females anyway, I have bony-plates that can protect me from most attacks, a spiked tail and horns to fight with, and I can turn into a another form as camouflage!
Steel: My powers are similar, except... I have spikes all the way down my tail instead of just at the end like her *gestures towards Madeira with his tail*.
7. Ever hurt or helped someone with your powers?
Madeira: In way, I've helped a lot of people and creatures by defeating the monsters that run around in these woods.
Steel: I'm fought monsters as well but... I've also helped raise my brother after my parents were killed by a chimera ambush...
Madeira: *pulls Steel close to her* It was really hard on him... Both of them died bravely, but he still feel guilt for what happened to them...
8. Okay time to get personal!
Madeira and Steel: *simultaneously* Oh God...
9. Who was your first crush?
Madeira: *blushes* Well... uhh...
Steel: *blushes, smiles nervously* Ha ha.. Um...
Madeira: C-can we... move on to the next question, please?
10. Ever asked your crush out? If so what was it like?
Madeira: *blushes again* M-moving on...!
11. How many people have you dated?
Madeira: Despite what a lot of my tribe has said, I have never "dated" anyone.
Steel: Same with me. I'm too nervous to ask anyone to be with me.
12. Ever kissed anyone?
Madeira: Once again, despite what some of my tribe has said, I've never kissed anyone either.
13. Do you have any kids? If so how many and what are their names?
Madeira: Nope. We're both still single and haven't had mates sooo...
14. Have you ever "did it"?
Madeira: *blushes* Wha..?!
Steel: *turns away* These questions are getting really personal...
15. Good or Evil?
Madeira: Good, no doubt.
Steel: Definitely good. I would never side with those dark monsters.
16. Have you ever killed someone? If so why?
Madeira: I've had to kill countless monsters. It's my duty as a dinquigon and guardian.
Steel: Being completely honest.. I'm a bit of a pacifist, in most cases anyway... *narrows eyes* but killing those monsters is one thing I don't mind doing. They need to pay for what they did to my parents.
Madeira: Honestly, monsters are one thing I have seen him get super angry about, and he never
18. Are you married?
Steel: Nah. *mutters* But I want to be one day...
19. What was the worst day you have ever had?
Madeira: Any day... that I end up being alone, I start having really bad panic attacks... They don't happen as often as before, but when they do my day ends up being awful.
Steel: My worst day was probably the day I lost my parents but... *drops head* I don't really want to talk about that..
20. What was the best day you have ever had?
Madeira: Any day Steel is by my side. We may be polar opposites, but we both balance each other out pretty well and he makes me feel comforted.
Steel: Agreed. Madeira helps we feel loved and grateful for my life in my darkest times. She's like family to me, since the only family that I have is my brother.
21. What was your first date like?Steel: We're.. still both single...
22. Are you dead? If so how did you die?
Madeira: These questions are getting to be waay too sad, too..
23. Are you married?
Madeira: Didn't we answer this already?
Steel: I think we did.
24. Did you marry your first love?
Madeira: *rolls eyes* Next question.
Steel: Yeah, we're not in any relationships now, and probably won't be in any in the near future.
25. What would you want your dream girl or boy to look like?
Madeira: I don't know... I just feel that when that special someone comes around, I'll know it.
Steel: I can agree. *smiles at Madeira*
26. What are you most afraid of?
Madeira: Being abandoned...
Steel: I'm afraid of not being able to defend those I love... and falling to my own inner demons..
27. Have you lost someone close?
Madeira: Not really... but I feel for Steel as he lost his parents..
Steel: *eyes are watery* ...
28. Who are you closest too?
Madeira: Steel of course! I'm close to my family, too, but Steel has a special place in my heart.
Steel: I feel the same way about you Madeira. You help me get through rough times... and that means a lot..
Steel: I'm also very close with my younger brother, Birch. He's the only family I have left, and he manages to keep a very level-head when I start stressing out.
29. If you'd do anything at all what would it be?
Madeira: I'd want to be a human for a day, no more than that! I love my life as a guardian, but considering my name was inspired by a human term, I want to find out what they're all about! Besides, it'd be nice to look into the lives of the people we're protecting.
Steel: I'd... want to bring my parents back. They died too soon, and I feel like I never really got a chance to know them well... I just want to have a happy family that I can turn to again...
- You must post the rules
- Each person must say 5 things about them in their journal
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
- You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them
- No tag backs
- No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you read this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
- I am God awful at science and algebra-related courses.
- I'm hoping to become an Illustrator or Graphic Designer in the future (or possibly a comic book writer).
- I love rocks, stones, gems, fossils, etc.
- I'm demisexual (I may have mentioned this on Tumblr before..)
- I need money for all the rad video games coming out in the next couple of months ;^;
1. Apple or Microsoft?
Ehh.. both have their cons and pros..
2. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
I don't really have an absolute favorite, but there are a lot of animators I admire on there. I recently started watching Markiplier's videos so.. I guess I should mention him..?
3. Have you ever seen New England in the fall? If so, opinion?
No, but I live sorta kinda close to it... so I guess it probably looks about the same as my area. It's pretty nice.
4. Favorite genre? It can be anything; movies, books, etc.
Hm.. I generally prefer fiction books (ones with myths, science fiction, or other such things), I like action and horror movies, and... RPG, horror, adventure, and other types of video games.
5. If you have one, favorite drawing program?
I tend to favor GIMP, but Photoshop has some useful tools, too (though I didn't use it long due to a computer crash. I need to re-download it).
I'm not going to do the tag things or the questions I can never think of any.